Full Time - 35hrs per week
1st May 2019
- Working alongside with accountants in processing of invoices, reconciliation of bills and expenses
- General administration duties including filing, photocopying and scanning
- Book travel, accommodation meeting rooms and assist with the purchase of office supplies and equipment
- Working closely with ISO and UK Cares consultants to meet industry standards.
- Support and engage with Almet Trading's international offices and across teams and resolving issues as requested.
- Processing starters and leavers set up new employees on the payroll and process final pay for leavers.
- Engage with Third parties such as Banks, Port, Logistics and Consultants on daily operational issues
- Develop high level (decision- making) contacts with both existing and target customers.
- Represent all group businesses when engaging with potential customers and continually seek out new sales opportunities.
- Continually think of and evaluate new operational opportunities for the company
- Ability to be able to engage at senior level.
- Entrepreneurial approach to seeking out and developing opportunities.
- Able to see longer term opportunities and advise on new technology requirements and supporting investment.
- Interest in International Trading
- Mathematical or similar qualifications
- Excel proficiency
- Language skills a bonus (e.g. Turkish or Russian)
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Works well in a team
- Able to prioritise work
Benefits & Prospects
Training will be provided. Career progression and move to different areas of business such as sales or business development executive. You will get great exposure into international trading, customs procedures, Incoterms, UCP 600 and ISBP on Letter of Credit.
To apply please send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application questions the candidate must answer on their CL:
What skills and qualities can you bring to this role?
What's the most entrepreneurial thing you've done or been a part of?
Closing Date for Applicants